Inchcape is one of the world’s largest independent automotive distributors and retailers. Our core purpose is to manage the end-to-end distribution logistics and customer experience for the best car brands in the world. We work on behalf of brands including BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar-Land Rover; VW Group (VW, Audi and Porsche); Toyota/Lexus and Subaru.
Founded in 1847, we are listed on the London Stock Exchange and have 18,700 employees in 32 markets across Asia, the Pacific, South America, Africa, and Europe.
Our core business is distribution in emerging markets, whereby we are exclusively responsible for an auto manufacturer’s sales and brand from the factory gate to the end sale in a specific country. This includes logistics, advertising & marketing, customer experience and retail.
- Participate in sessions with Salesforce.com customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis.
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Configure and customise Salesforce.com Sales and Service applications.
- Configuration of Salesforce.com and related third party applications.
- Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, ensure satisfaction with services provided, and identify opportunities for further growth.
- 3+ years Salesforce experience and within consulting environment
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) Certification and
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification OR
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification OR
- Salesforce Service Cloud Certification OR
- 2+ years Agile experience
- Must be willing to work on various project engagements and be exposed with clients in different domain and industries.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.