The role of the Technical Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize technical projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Technical Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. This role must maintain the relationship with the Regional IT areas across the world and will report the quality of the services offered by the DDC to the regional IT Teams in terms of the SLA’s and KPI’s. This Role will design and maintain the project and service portfolio of Service Management Leaders and will design the project reports and metrics to measure the accomplishment of deliverables, KPI’s of the projects deployed by Service Management platform. Will coordinate all the projects portfolio and resources demand to maintain an adequate roadmap and timeline, with special focus in the resources and skills necessaries to bring excellence services
- The Technical Project Manager will work closely with the Service Management areas across the world
- The services will be provided to worldwide Inchcape markets.
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects related to Windows migrations
- Maintain a positive relationship with the platforms and regions/markets.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the platforms and regions/markets
- Identify customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Establish the Windows migration processes to ensure the QoS and reporting
- Manage custom expectations
Knowledge and Experience
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science and/or 6 years equivalent work experience
- Certifications in PMP/PMI is required
- Certifications in Agile techniques
- Itil V3 foundations is desirable
- Agile Scrum is desirable
- Knowledge of Windows 10/11 is required.
- Knowledge about cloud services in multitenancy landscapes and hybris scenarios
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Azure, active directory platforms