PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Coordinate the correct project execution for Merge and Acquisitions projects (not limited to), including plan definition, cross interactions with Service Management and platform areas, and the defined regional / market POC / SDMs.
- Define and validate all the prerequisites to protect the services in production to provide DDC readiness for newly introduced or changed IT Services coming from the M&A process or others as requested.
- Support the Project and transition Deployments – Using an integrated approach with Projects, aligned to project delivery objectives and phases
- Perform follow-ups on projects or transition processes related to any cross-functional platform, area, or market involved.
- Ensure all the requirements are met to achieve a great service quality from Service Management to the new business and internal platforms.
- Participate, lead, and support in the Service Transition process for new or modified services using a process-based and predictable approach, internal core team to retain knowledge and protect the service design, and resource pool to flex to demand from projects.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizing the Service Transition Process to manage and coordinate the introduction of new and modified services
- Delivering Service Transition Projects and Programmes in line with recognized best practice methodology to meet Operational requirements (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting) for services supported by DDC
- Developing Service Transition plans, ensuring deliverables and milestones are met
- Ensure that the Service can be managed, operated, and supported in accordance with the requirements and constraints specified within the service design
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Demonstrated project management experience preferable with different markets and project types
- Ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders, including senior managers and 3rd party vendor executives, and to influence and be persuasive
- Service Transition ITIL process knowledge and experience