Purpose of Role
Strong capability in either UiPath or VBA is a must. This includes workflow automation tools (e.g. Power Automate/Logic Apps); RPA tools (e.g. UiPath), programming skills (SQL, Python); and Azure (Databricks, Data Factory, etc..) is an advantage.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in a similar developer role.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience with VBA for Excel.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on working alongside business analysts in a team to deliver results.
- Minimum 3+ years of interfacing with business units to understand business requirements and design solutions around them.
- Relevant Qualifications/Certificates in coding or analysis.
Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and positive thinker.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken, to influence complex decisions.
- A team player that is adept at building trusting relationships within the team to enlist their participation and support.
- A logical problem-solver can turn business problems into solution designs.
- Resourceful, curious, and proactive in approaching problems.
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and make them happen.
- Organized and diligent, with good attention to detail.
- High level of motivation, enthusiasm, and proactive.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.