Purpose of Role
As a Full Stack Developer you will design and take ownership of the back end solution, implement tools and practices that are industry standard and is constantly challenging himself and the team to keep improving.
Main responsibilities are, but not limited to:·
- Design and code the API microservices of the application.
- Monitor the quality and performance of the APIs and application.
- Help build/improve the devops pipeline.
- Propose and implement new tools, best practices and methodologies.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Write Unit and Integration tests.
- Help configure and manage the cloud environments (AWS).
- Use of Jira and Confluence to keep work status and technical documentation updated.
- Strong software development experience (at least 5 years) in Php (Symfony) Development.
- Strong knowledge of architectural design patterns and best practices.
- Experience working with integrations, APIs, containers.
- Experience using GraphQL.
- Experience with Unit Testing, Mocking and Dependency Injection frameworks.
- Ability to write high performance, reusable and testable code.
- Ability to diagnose and solve application performance problems.
- Experience with version control tools like Git.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with cloud environments and capabilities (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with OOP (SOLID) Principles, TDD, Domain Driven Development
- Desirable: high traffic website / e-commerce experience
- Responsible and committed to his work.
- Team player.
- Someone with a curious mind.
- A strong drive for getting features done quickly and successfully.
- Passion for technology and personal interest in keeping abreast of latest technology developments and best practices.
- A balanced individual, with a sense of humour and fun; someone who will add positive energy to the company’s environment through his/her personality.
- Professional that is able to understand the root of the problem and implement the best solution to solve it.
- Someone that is not afraid to give their opinion
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform