Purpose of role
Inchcape is a leading global player in the automotive services sector operates in the distribution, retail, and logistics markets.
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our expanding testing capability and work on a very innovative and exciting product for the automotive industry.
The successful applicant will be a thinker and a doer. Somebody who brings a passionate and energetic approach to testing, constantly striving for the highest levels of customer satisfaction through quality testing and the ability to balance rapid iteration and continual improvement of the overall product.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of End-to-End automated tests as well as their planning, specification, documentation, and execution
- Structuring, implementation, and execution of automated test cases using test automation tools in coordination with test management
- Participation in the coordination of quality requirements in cooperation with specialist teams in an Agile based product development model which includes but not limited to load and/or performance testing
- Participation in the definition of test cases, in the control and monitoring of test coverage as well as in the documentation of test results and reporting
- Monitoring and control of automation progress
- Support in the further development of the test strategy to scale automated test execution to different environments and languages
- Maintenance and further development of automated tests and improvement of the test infrastructure
Skills and Experience Required:
- Solid experience in Web Automation and Performance/Load Testing using Selenium, JAVA, JMeter and GitHub
- Strong knowledge and experience in SDLC and STLC
- Robust experience in Automation and Performance/Load Testing. Participating in Manual testing (Functional and UAT) will not be a problem
- Intensive experience in using Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Test Rail
- Good understanding of agile principles and development process, preferable knowledge of test-driven development
- Good communication skills, problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Reliable and independent way of working with cooperative behaviour and customer friendliness
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.