Purpose of Role:
- SAP L2 Support Analyst FICO main purpose is to provide the second level of business process and functional support for the SAP FI module, including its sub-ledgers (such as AP, AR, and AA), attending and solving incidents, service requests and problems, often in close cooperation with the finance team of our different markets
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze incidents and service request to provide and deploy efficient solutions in the times agreed with the business in the SLA (Service Level Agreement) and that are align with SAP and business best practices.
- Identify repetitive incidents and propose them to be manage as problems, to do all the root cause analysis.
- Get actively involved in the knowledge process, making documents, documenting known errors in our Knowledge database, preparing end user training documentation, among others.
- Develop functional specifications for customizations and enhancements which include reports, data processing, load programs, and adjustment tools.
- Develop functional tests in a quality environment and accompanying, if necessary, the end-user testing process.
- Identify continuous improvements for operational efficiencies, drive process integration, and standardization.
FORMAL EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Professional in Public Accounting or in Industrial Engineer or Business Administration or Finance specialist
- SAP FICO Certification (Desirable)
- At least 5 years of SAP experience supporting/delivering SAP FICO Functionality
- At least 1 year of SAP experience in support services
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Understanding of accounting business processes.
- Capacity to comprehend business forms from a client’s point of view.
- Capacity to do SAP Functional configurations in SAP ECC 6.0 or S4HANA
- Must have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be Results-oriented.
- Must have the ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Capacity to perform multiple tasks and deal with different expectations and undertakings simultaneously.
- Be adaptable.
- Capable, self-motivated, and confident.
- Must be straightforward and reliable.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.