Purpose of role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Systems Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong communication skills.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for analysing, documenting, and mapping existing computer systems to meet the needs of the organization. This individual will work closely with stakeholders to identify business requirements, evaluate existing systems, and develop solutions that improve efficiency and productivity.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop technical solutions to meet those needs
- Evaluate existing systems and identify opportunities for improvement
- Design and implement new systems, including selecting appropriate technology and developing technical specifications
- Develop and maintain system documentation, including process flows, user manuals, and training materials
- Perform system testing to ensure functionality and stability
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for system users
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and system design principles
- Experience with a variety of technologies, including databases, operating systems, and programming languages
- Knowledge and experience in e-commerce and automotive industry related systems would be highly advantages.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Experience with project management and agile software development methodologies
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.