Inchcape has begun to deploy the DDCs to support global, regional, and local IT services. As part of the DDC strategy, the User Experience Lead will act as the voice of the IT end user within Digital. This role will be the CSAT/NPS (Customer Satisfaction/Net Promoter Score), UX (User Experience), OCM (Organizational Change Management), Productivity & CSI (Continuous Service Improvement) processes owner, designing, implementing & operating them
The User Experience Lead works with other senior leaders to create KPIs, metrics, and budgeting related to her/his processes. They have a key role in conveying user feedback to the rest of the organization.
Strategy & Planning
- Lead user experience related strategy to achieve market goals.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to develop and maintain a user plan that supports organizational needs.
- Develop and communicate market/user alignment plans to the executive team, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Connect with users and prospects to help garner feedback, inform organizational change, and maintain a strong stakeholder connection.
- Create user and prospect KPIs.
- Analyse and improve upon user experiences and processes by mapping out the Customer Journey Map for each Digital´s service.
- Act as an escalation point for user satisfaction issues.
- Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all user-facing staff in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and personnel policies.
- Ensure continuous delivery of quality user service.
- Work with other teams and senior leaders when organization change occurs, affecting user experience, product offerings, etc. to be the voice of the user.
Formal Education & Certification
- University degree in the field of business administration or related field.
Knowledge & Experience
- Post-secondary education in Interface Design, Human Factors, Business or a related field, and a minimum of 5-10 years of lead experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PMP certification and a strong knowledge of the PMBOK are highly recommended.
- 6 years’ experience working in the IT/BPO industry.
- Experience in strategic planning, and execution.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing, operations, and/or commercial functions.
- Exposure to business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Superior understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to apply user experience and needs to business strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and managing the user experience within enterprise-scale web-based systems.
- Experience including ITSM Services, web content management, web-based systems implementations, integrations and migrations.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong tactical skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.