Purpose of Role:
The Role of Cyber Security Senior Programme Lead is to manage a range of assigned programmes and projects within the overall Cyber Security Plan. This will include driving delivery via external supplier and internal team resources as required.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
1.Lead the delivery of Security Programmes and Projects assigned by the Global Cyber Delivery Director on time and to quality standards. Any anticipated delay should be reviewed with Cyber Delivery Director well in advance of the due date. Key tasks include the following:
- Work with the Cyber Delivery Director to define and document project scope and resource requirements.
- Set timelines for deliverables.
- Finalize and document regional security requirements and information for all markets covered.
- Documentation of key services, service owners and project owners for each region.
- Define and manage priorities against the available capacity of team members.
- Facilitate and lead daily ‘stand up’ meetings.
- Negotiate with internal and external stakeholders and resources
- Facilitate communication between all stakeholders to ensure that work is prioritized appropriately to meet business objectives, managing competing priorities to achieve agreed delivery dates
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders and the team to specify epics and stories with sufficient discussion and acceptance criteria to ensure successful delivery.
2. The services will be provided to the Global Cyber Security Team on behalf of Inchcape Digital and the wider Inchcape Global businesses and markets.
3. Maintain a positive relationship with regional and global IT Teams and business stakeholders.
4. Lead the delivery processes and support project reporting through regular inputs to the global project team.
5. Organize work estimates at various levels of granularity to set delivery expectations appropriately and allow informed prioritization.
6. Manage sponsor and stakeholder expectations and help to report exceptions back into the Global Project Team.
7. Report and manage all project risks, escalate issues to the Cyber Delivery Director where there are gaps. Deliver tactical and strategic remediation plans.
8. Create project plans, reports, dashboards, and presentations.
9. Work with stakeholders and external vendors to deliver an effective and realistic implementation schedule.
10. Contribute to development of wider Programme and Project Management methodology and maturity.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.