Purpose of Role:
- The IT Cloud Engineer Senior will be responsible for implement, operate and maintain platforms in cloud and on-premises and evaluate new technologies for fit in current infrastructure architecture.
- This role will ensure the Cloud operation on the current tenancies, will maintain the continuous improvement process and will work in the Cloud migration projects and transition of new acquired companies into the Inchcape cloud services.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- The IT Cloud Engineer Senior will work closely with the NCI project & service delivery area on the DDC (Colombia and Philippines)
- The services will be provided to worldwide Inchcape markets.
- Active participation on the projects and oversee the deployment process to align the implementation with the architecture proposed.
- Must operate and maintain monitoring tools in the cloud platforms.
- Whiling to work in a 7 x 24 shift times for planned activities or on call/stand by shifts.
- Be able to support lower-level people in team roles, guide and orchestrate activities according to needs.
Strategy & Planning
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy.
- Participate in researching activities on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts and recommend improvements actions regarding the monitoring and operational events.
- Execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance. Report on findings and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with project management team, key stakeholders from other DDC Platforms. Escalate to other groups, platforms or high-level management.
- Collaborate with end users and senior management to define business requirements for complex systems development and gain buy-in for all infrastructure plans.
- Review new and existing IT projects, systems design, and procurement/outsourcing plans for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans.
- Participate in the DDC’s Business Continuity plan and disaster recovery plan.
- Operate and maintain overall internal services like S.O updates, patching, backups, access management, interfaces, monitoring etc.)
Formal Education & Certification:
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science and 8 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in Azure fundamentals (AZ-900) and Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104).
- Proven knowledge and desire certification of developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204).
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.