The Change, Assets & Configuration Management Analyst is responsible for:
· Utilizing the Service Transition Process to manage and co-ordinate the introduction of new and modified services
· Ensuring adherence to the Service Transition approach across global, regional, and local IT systems
· Lead the global CAB, validating the previous information required to introduce a new change in BAU operations and monitoring the subsequent activities for the change deployment.
· Monitor the Global adherence to the Global processes defined and implemented
· Delivering Service Transition Operational requirements (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting) for services supported by DDC
· Ensure delivery of service-supporting documentation, producing, and validating support material that meets the service transition standards.
· Ensure that the Service can be managed, operated, and supported in accordance with the requirements and constraints specified within the service design
· Responsible for summarised reporting across all projects where Service Transition is being undertaken
· Ensure the data consistency between Asset & CMDB information.
· Deployment of the ITSM process modifications or updates in all regions and markets
· Providing appropriate co-ordination and integration support during end-to-end post Go-Live support process
· Maintain awareness of international standards relating to service transition and industry best practice
· Establish and maintain the integrity of all identified service assets and configurations as they evolve through the service transition stages
· Monitor compliance with the controls defined for the processes in scope
· Demonstrate the corporate values: Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Professionalism and effectively role models these for the team
· Ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders, including senior managers and 3rd party vendor executives and to influence and be persuasive
· Good interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
· International orientation – work effectively in an international context
· Good planning and managing delivery to plan as well as good organising skills
· Pro-active with high levels of energy, tenacity, and enthusiasm to deliver results
· focused on quality and strong attention to detail
· Broad knowledge of change management processes
· Knowledge of configuration and asset management processes
· Ability to understand and set service level requirements
· Understanding of priorities and organisational constraints
· Ability to accurately document and report on service transition activity
· Identify and involve all the relevant key decision makers and contributors at the appropriate level, from start to finish, to get them on board.
· Build and leverage networks across the organisation to build the best possible solution for the business
· Anticipate possible challenges and engage and align the teams who will deliver the solution, project, or initiative. Understanding of Inchcape corporate structure and governance
· Awareness of quality assurance methodologies and their use within Inchcape
· Knowledge of appropriate industry standards and methodologies
· Knowledge of security, legal and regulatory compliance standards
· Good system aptitude / affinity with technology
· Good command of written/verbal business English
·Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
· Specific experience in Transition and Transformational activities at large complex global organisations
· Good working knowledge of IT Service Management / Service Control processes and methodologies, e.g., ITIL
· ITIL (Service Management Certificate) qualified (preferred).
· Experience working in a multi-vendor IT sourcing environment
· Using KPIs data to challenge the business to improve performance levels.
· Good knowledge and understanding of multiple Service based operational environments
· Experience of managing relationships with internal business customers
· Ability to work well in diverse, multinational teams and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes