Purpose of Role:
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Auto Parts Interpreter with a strong understanding of Japanese automotive brands like Toyota and Subaru to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience with electronic parts catalogues (EPC), as well as excellent English communication and computer skills, including Excel.
As a 100% online auto parts eCommerce business backed by a global automotive distributor, we have plans to expand internationally. In this role, you will use your auto parts experience and knowledge of EPCs to assist in building accurate product datasets.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of automotive systems and parts
• Assist in building accurate datasets of auto parts, vehicle compatibility, and categorization
• Interpret customer inquiries and requests for auto parts, and provide accurate and helpful information
• Work with Excel, OEM EPCs, and internal applications
Skills and Experience Required:
• +10 Years automotive & automotive parts. +5 Years as parts interpreter.
• Strong understanding of automotive systems and parts, with a focus on Japanese brands like Toyota and Subaru
• Familiarity with automotive electronic parts catalogues and ordering systems
• Strong Excel skills, including the ability to create formulas and pivot tables; SQL experience is highly regarded
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to learn
• High school diploma or equivalent (preferred, but not required)
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.