Purpose of Role:
Inchcape is a leading global player in the automotive services sector operates in the distribution, retail and logistics markets.
The purpose of the Senior Frontend developer is to help build an innovative B2B marketplace for the Automotive industry based on SAP Commerce Cloud using Agular & Spartacus.
This role requires high technical skills as they will be making important technical decisions but also being part of a Scrum team, coordinating with other developers and motoring junior devs.
This position will report to the Head of Engineering and will work closely with front-end and back-end developers, Product Owners, QA and other members of the team on a daily basis.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
• Create high-performing, responsive, and interactive web applications using the Angular framework
• Work closely with other FE developers and backend engineers. Be a team player and mentor less experienced members of the team
• Conduct code reviews and look after code quality and security
• Propose and implement new tools, best practices, and methodologies
• Use of Jira and Confluence to keep work status and technical documentation updated
• Write unit tests and keep good code coverage
Skills and Experience Required:
• 2+ years’ experience using asynchronous programming (e.g.: RxJS) and state management (e.g.: NgRx)
• 1+ years’ Experience with unit testing tools like Karma or Jasmine
• Experience with SAP Commerce Cloud / Hybris / Spartacus is highly desirable.
• Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and a CSS pre-compiler (e.g.: SASS / LESS)
• Experience operating in a SCRUM team
• Proactiveness and team player.
• Someone with a curious mind.
• A strong drive for getting features done quickly and successfully.
• Passion for technology and personal interest in keeping abreast of latest technology developments
and best practices.
• On offer will be the chance to work with a global organization that is heavily focused on innovation
and supporting their staff.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.