Purpose of Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled SQL Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SQL development, as well as exposure to NoSQL.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing databases to support business applications, as well as developing, testing, and optimizing SQL statements and stored procedures. You will also be responsible for collaborating with other members of the development team to ensure that the databases support the needs of the applications
Job Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage and maintain SQL Databases.
• Design and implement data integration and ETL pipelines.
• Monitor and optimize database performance.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Collaborate with other teams to develop and implement data integration and ETL solutions.
• Analyse data and make recommendations.
• Maintain documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Design and implement databases to support business applications
• Develop, test, and optimize SQL statements and stored procedures
• Collaborate with other members of the development team to ensure that the databases support the needs of the applications
• Troubleshoot and debug database issues
• Research data and make recommendations
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.