Purpose of Role:
Leading the ERP and Finance Systems Projects in Europe, you will need to ensure all projects are delivered in line with the objectives and goals. There are many complex projects and initiatives to deliver, and this role is key to the coordination and delivery of these projects across the business in Europe. The Project Manager will be required to produce and manage project plans, analyse, evaluate, and mitigate risks and dependencies as well as identify resource constraints. This is a global role and therefore it is essential that candidate has strong business English skills.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Project stakeholders and cross functional teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, project plans, budgets, and timings for the projects
- Develop Project Plans and identify and manage risks, issues, dependencies, and resources
- Project tracking with regular meeting/calls to capture all actions, risks, issues and form a backlog of activity
- Project stakeholder management and reporting to ensure all communications are defined and delivered in timely fashion
- Change control for project scope amendments
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Global IT Finance Systems Project Management experience
- SAP Project Management dealing with all SAP modules is preferred
- Knowledge of key project methodologies (e.g SAP Activate) and track record of having applied them at large scale
- Experience Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Reporting and Governance
- Experience in working within a complex matrixed organisation
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.