Purpose of Role:
The role of the Project & Service delivery Lead is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines
and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party
contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s
objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
• This role must maintain the Demand Management and the relationship with the Regional IT infrastructure areas across
the world and will report the quality of the services offered by the DDC to the regional IT Teams in terms of the SLA’s
• This Role will design and maintain the project and service portfolio of each Regional Service Delivery Leaders and will
design the reports and metric to measure the accomplish of SLA’s, KPI’s of the projects deployed by NCI platform.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
• The Project and service delivery lead will work closely with the Regional IT areas across the world.
• The services will be provided to worldwide Inchcape markets.
• Plan, execute, and finalize projects related to technology infrastructure.
• Will manage the demand from all project’s portfolio.
• Maintain a positive relationship with Regional and global IT areas.
• Identify customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
• Establish the delivery processes
Strategy & Planning
• Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and regional’s teams and stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Conduct project post-mortems and create a recommendations report to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Design a delivery service and design the support and operation service to be transfer to the operations area.
• Define and agree the SLA´s, KPI´s and reports with the customers.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments, if necessary, during project cycle
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Formal Education & Certification (at least one):
• Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science and/or 6 years equivalent work experience.
• Certifications in PMI, PMI-ACP.
• Certifications in Agile techniques
• Agile Scrum
Skills and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Experience
• 4 years’ direct work experience in a technology project management capacity, including all aspects of
process development and execution.
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS project, Jira, etc.
• Competent and proficient understanding of technological platforms, Datacentres, Cloud services,
Network, communications systems, ERPs, etc.
• Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies.
• Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
• Strong knowledge about cloud services in multitenancy landscapes and hybris scenarios.
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft, Cisco, Azure, AWS, active directory platforms.
• Experiences in complex technology projects, technology migrations and data management.
• Knowledge of the it security services and policies.
• Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Office 365.
• Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and
• Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Customer service skills an asset.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
• Availability to work in different time zones.
• Some afterhours work will be required to join online meetings with global team members.
• Head of Global DDC NCI Platform.
• Global Enterprise Architect, who will set long term priorities for global applications.
• Global Product Owners / Managers
• Global Head of IT Security
• Heads of Application Support in global markets
• Regional Infrastructure Managers.
• Global Head of DDC Security platform.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.