Purpose of role
You will be responsible for the different UX and content project management for LATAM.
Contributes to the achievement of strategic objectives through timely monitoring the different projects and business units progress. Works cross-functionally with other departments and functional project leads to complete assigned tasks on time.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and follow up each of the projects with the implementation team and the different business units.
- Support the creation of project schedules consisting of milestones, due dates, ensure the correct fulfilment of deadlines
- Schedule project meetings, draft agendas and meeting minutes with action items and ensure they are distributed in a timely manner.
- Work with project teams to identify business units needs and determine solutions to business units’ problems.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience 2 + years working with projects
- Knowledge in excel
- Knowledge of project management
- Agile methodologies SCRUM (plus)
- English B1
- Good planning and managing delivery to plan as well as good organising skills
- Pro-active with high levels of energy, tenacity, and enthusiasm to deliver results