JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for coordination and follow-up, results and reports with the agency and BUs.
- Monthly planification with the business units, direct communication between the BUs and the rest of the digital agency team, through biweekly or monthly calls, with meeting minutes and responsible parties.
- Identify the BUs needs to develop solutions.
- Define business problems via in-depth investigation and gathering of information, in order to outline detailed requirements for a solution and ensure the delivered solution meets the Bus requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree Marketing, Business, Engineer or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Excel
- Intermediate English
- Knowledge in marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Service Monkey, Marketing Cloud): Ideally
- Analytical skills.
- Marketing experience (campaigns and reporting)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics