Inchcape is one of the world’s largest independent automotive distributors and retailers. We manage the end-to-end distribution, logistics and customer experience for the best car brands in the world.
We are reimagining the business of Used Car Sales and as such building a next generation business in the Used Vehicle global market, one that is purpose built for leveraging the rapid developments in AI experts supported by data scientists & software engineers. Analytics linked to the acquisition and mining of both internal and external data sources.
Philosophically we are not here to automate the past but reimagine the future.
To achieve this Inchcape is building an internal capability, this will be a small team of highly proficient AI experts , Data Scientists, Software Engineers, and Data Analysts for this nextgen Used car business.
This team will provide the means such that Inchcape, will be able to rapidly benefit from the use of generative and general AI to lead in the creation of next generation of Used Car businesses.
While we wish to reimagine and build the next generation business, we also realise the value in data and IP/Patents we will establish in this journey. Creation, protection & value of the IP that is developed is to be one of the core foundations of this team.
You will provide your MLOps skills to a global cross-functional team comprising of various functions, AI, data science, statistical analysis. ML & Automation. The product focus for delivering ML/AI enriched products & services to our global teams requires an experienced MLOps capable of “productionising these products and services . Productionising means being responsible for managing the total lifecycle of the product from staging, deployment, operations, and continuous improvement. In brief a MLOps engineer is responsible for developing and deploying machine learning models and systems that can scale and perform efficiently in production environments.
At your core, you are passionate about unlocking the power of data to create value, and evidence-based insights. Simply producing decks and reports is not enough for you!
A career with Inchcape provides the opportunity to work with a leading Data Science team in a multinational business where its goal is to reimagine the business of tomorrow today powered by Ai and Analytics.
You will experience in an exciting and rapidly growing team and an opportunity to be part of a truly global company committed to leading its industry through innovation.
developing, deploying, and maintaining our machine learning systems in production environments. You will work closely with data scientists and software engineers to design and implement reliable, efficient, and scalable machine learning pipelines. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining the infrastructure and tooling for machine learning operations
- Implementing automation for model training, testing, and deployment
- Ensuring data security and privacy in compliance with regulations
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and implement data pipelines.
- Troubleshooting production issues and providing technical support to stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks in the machine learning life cycle
- Staying up to date with the latest advancements in machine learning, data engineering, and DevOps
- Mentoring and coaching junior team members
- Work in an agile manner
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning operations, data engineering, or DevOps
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java, or other languages used in data engineering and machine learning.
- Proficiency in containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficiency in automated deployment & orchestration tools such as Terraforms.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure and or AWS,/GCP.
- Strong understanding of software development and DevOps methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
If you are passionate about machine learning operations and want to work on cutting-edge technologies, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- A proven track record as an experienced MLOps working with teams that successfully implemented & managed advanced AI/ML products in commercial environments.
- You have 2 to 4+ years as a practicing MLOps on top of several years DevOps
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.