Inchcape has begun to deploy the DDCs to support global, regional, and local IT services. As part of the DDC strategy, Change, Assets & Configuration Management Analyst is accountable for ensuring that all services delivered into the live DDC environment, occur in a planned, controlled, and timely manner, such that the services can be sustainably operated and perform as defined and designed.
This role is accountable for the operations control related activities of the following processes: IT change, asset & configuration management processes; looking to minimize the adverse impact on markets operations, ensuring that the best possible service levels are maintained.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Protect the services in operation to provide DDC readiness for the operation of incidents, requests and problems.
• Sustainable Quality – To drive functional and service quality to minimize the stabilization period post-go-live.
The Incident and Problem Management Analyst is responsible for the following:
• Enforce and recommend organizational policies, procedures, and methods to protect sensitive data and information from being compromised.
• Manage outages, driving and coordinating resolution, including calls, escalation (both technical and hierarchic), and coordinating all incident support activities.
• Train and share knowledge in expertise with more junior staff members.
• Engage team, partners and customers appropriately to ensure full collaboration, multiple viewpoints and complete transparency.
• Conduct post-mortem incident reviews with stakeholders, driving towards root cause identification, potential corrective actions, and creation of executive summaries.
• Continuous development and daily management of Service Quality.
• Problem management process, tracking of problems and meetings with Platforms and regions to ensure control the opened Problems.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrate the corporate values: Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, and Professionalism and effective role models these for the team.
• Ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders, including senior managers and 3rd party vendor executives and to influence and be persuasive
• Good interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
• International orientation – prepared to travel internationally (preferable) can work effectively in an international context
• Good planning and managing delivery to plan as well as good organising skills
• Pro-active with high levels of energy, tenacity, and enthusiasm to deliver results
• focused on quality and strong attention to detail
• Broad knowledge of change management processes
• Knowledge of configuration and asset management processes
• Ability to understand and set service level requirements
• Understanding of priorities and organisational constraints
• Ability to accurately document and report on service transition activity
• Identify and involve all the relevant key decision makers and contributors at the appropriate level, from start to finish, to get them on board.
• Build and leverage networks across the organisation to build the best possible solution for the business
• Anticipate possible challenges and engage and align the teams to deliver the solution, project, or initiative. Understanding of Inchcape corporate structure and governance
• Awareness of quality assurance methodologies and their use within Inchcape
• Knowledge of appropriate industry standards and methodologies
• Knowledge of security, legal and regulatory compliance standards
• Good system aptitude/affinity with technology
• Good command of written/verbal business English
• Professional Degree
• Specific experience in Transition and Transformational activities at large complex global organisations
• Good working knowledge of IT Service Management / Service Control processes and methodologies, e.g., ITIL
• ITIL (Service Management Certificate) qualified (preferred).
• Experience in leading Service Management teams, internal and 3rd parties
• Experience working in a multi-vendor IT sourcing environment
• Using KPIs data to challenge the business to improve performance levels.
• Good knowledge and understanding of multiple Service based operational environments
• Experience of managing relationships with internal business customers
• Ability to work well in diverse, multinational teams and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.