Purpose of Role:
Inchcape is one of the world’s largest independent automotive distributors and retailers. We manage the end-to-end distribution, logistics and customer experience for the best car brands in the world.
We are reimagining the business of Used Car Sales and as such building a next generation business in the Used Vehicle global market, one that is purpose built for leveraging the rapid developments in AI experts supported by data scientists & software engineers. Analytics linked to the acquisition and mining of both internal and external data sources.
Philosophically we are not here to automate the past but reimagine the future.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must be fluent in Cantonese both in written and oral.
• Provide first contact support of incoming requests to the service desk via telephone, web portal,
email, and chat to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
• Build rapport and elicit problem details from service desk customers.
• Prioritize incidents and service requests according to defined processes to meet defined SLAs.
• Escalate incidents with accurate documentation to suitable technician, when required.
• Record, track, and document the service desk incident-solving process, including all successful
and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Use remote tools and diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
• Research solutions through internal and external knowledgebase as needed.
• Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
• Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level when remote tools are not appropriate, including
hardware repairs, delivery of peripherals, or other fixes as determined. • Install antivirus
software and ensure virus definitions are up to date.
• Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers,
• Test fixes to ensure an incident has been adequately resolved.
• Develop help sheets and FAQ lists for end users. Contribute to technician knowledgebase as
• Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations.
• Provide suggestions for continual improvement.
• Deploy pre-packaged software using distribution tools and processes as requested by end users.
• Alert management to emerging trends in incidents quickly.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Other tasks to be assigned based on the need of the business
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.