PURPOSE OF ROLE
· Business Applications Implementation projects trough the company (Local, regional, and Global)
· Conduct agile and boost the team agile thinking to be aligned with DevSecOps mindset
· Manage and stablish the Scrum Masters team
This individual will be an enabler for the team by shaping the environment, coaching, opening communication lines with different areas in the company, being the front face to the business, removing obstacles for the team, and others.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead the project teams to realise and evolve busines applications “products”.
· Manage the team to achieve efficiency during the initiatives and projects realisation.
· Enable and manage communication with “the Business” to keep the continuous collaboration.
· Lead the team, stakeholders, and others trough change.
· Work closely with the teams at DDC (Colombia and Philippines)
· Coach, manage and guide Agilists team
· The services will be provided to worldwide Inchcape markets.
· Active participation on the projects, guiding the teams and oversee the project realisation to always get right time, right business application and right costs
· Provide agile consulting expertise, guidance, and assistance to teams involved in projects.
· Document and develop in-depth knowledge of company’s existing agile way of delivery
· Manage the scrum team capacity plan.
· Document, communicate, and enforce agile.
· Generate status reports for the area and projects advancement
· Collaborate with end users and senior management to define business pipeline, roadmaps and backlog on requirements for business applications development and operation.
· Review and manage new and existing Business Application projects.
· Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
· Create and maintain Agile artifacts for knowledge sharing and coaching.
· Participate in periodic reviews of team management.
· Participate and conduct in results reviews meetings with business leaders and IT leaders.
· Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science and/or 10 years equivalent work experience.
· Certifications in Agile methodologies. At least Scrum Master certification or PMP – PMP or SAFe
REQUIERED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· 5 years successful leading and delivering business application projects excellence.
· Exceptional knowledge of Agile methodologies
· Broad knowledge of tools like Jira, tempo, and Confluence.
· Managing large teams for project realisation and continuous operation.
· 5 years of Team leadership.
· At least 5 years of verifiable experience applying Agile/SAFe methodologies
· Strong knowledge on Jira, tempo, and confluence.
· Microsoft Office 365 / OneDrive / SharePoint / Teams configuration management
· Strong understanding on Business Applications analysis, development, testing, deployment, and operation (web, mobile, backend)
· Strong understanding on DevSecOps
· Positive and constructive mindset.
· Strong communication skills
· Strong customer service orientation.
· User-oriented communication (differentiate between technical audience and functional audience)
· Analytical person, always prioritising impact, and importance on business for time management.
· Developing Leader.
· Ability to plan and do time management
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Improvement mindset. Open for recommendations and fast learner.
· Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Ability to write & communicate project implications, risks, dependencies and results.
· Highly self-motivated and motivator.
· Office/remote work (depending on pandemic restrictions and projects)
· Available to work in different time zones.
· Some afterhours work will be required to join online meetings with global team members.
· Global Head of DDC Business applications Platform.
· Regional and local Product Owners
· Application responsible in regional and local markets
· Business stakeholders (local and regional markets)
· Service delivery leads.
· Infrastructure team
· ITSM team
· 3rd party vendors