Purpose of Role
Inchcape has decided to adopt a SaaS application as our globally strategic solution to enable business
operations in our Dealerships. This application is a mature ERP platform from a strategic vendor of
Inchcape, it will be used to replace multiple existing legacy applications in 40+ markets over the coming
years. DMS Platform organizational set-up is Product (IT Service) based, and Vehicle Service Product is one
of the global products within Platform.
Product Manager is responsible for Vehicle Service and Bodyshop business process area within DMS
platform. Product Manager will need to contribute to global template definition, its adoption in region and
continuous improvement during the product lifecycle.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
• Helping define the product vision from inception to launch and lifecycle
• Will be responsible for Service Business Processes and target system alignment
• Be responsible for target business process definition and its deployment in the region
• Be responsible for requirements gathering and alignment with DMS Global Template
• Be responsible for Regional development Product backlog prioritization
• Understanding and representing user needs
• Collaborate with other Product Managers and Stakeholders to ensure end to end
consistency along with understanding upstream and downstream impacts
• Demonstrate new ideas and features to stakeholders inspiring and enthusing
colleagues and users.
• Be responsible for digital customer experience, process efficiency and continuous
improvement in assigned product area
• Meet regularly with stakeholders, product developers and end users.
• Identifying and resolving solution gaps
• Making sure Product area is compliant with group policies and procedures
Education And Experience:
- Leading product / business process teams or initiatives 5+ years
- Business analysis and business process modelling experience 3+ years
- Experience in leading business requirements and/or solution design during ERP implementation
- Proactive and excellent collaboration, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Worked in an international company with a global technology delivery model.
- Worked within a business with multi country responsibility.
- Senior level stakeholder management.
- Automotive and/or Retail industry experience will be a bonus
✓ Business Process Modelling (BPMN)
✓ Business requirement gathering technics
✓ Design thinking
✓ PMP, MS Project, Jira for Projects
✓ ERP process and technology experience
✓ Microsoft Dynamics / Navision will be a bonus
✓ Automotive experience will be a bonus
✓ Fluent in English
✓ Spanish will be a bonus
✓ Leading in matrix
✓ Senior Stakeholders management
✓ Communication skills
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.