Purpose of Role
To be responsible for the Performance, and delivery of the Global DMS support for the organization via a Team of Consultants, to produce reliable and efficient service and delivery solutions, maximizing performance and profitability against pre-agreed targets. Being accountable for (and not only) Service Management Framework and Security compliance.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team that provides support services (L1, L1.5 and L2).
- Be responsible for proactive user experience monitoring, including tools & process implementation.
- Participate in global Projects delivery, defining Operational Readiness criteria and signing off on
handover to operations as the outcome of portfolio delivery.
- Alignment with Incident, Problem, Knowledge and Escalation Management process and Knowledge
Base Management defined as per Service Management framework.
- Service Report generation and Delivery, as needed.
- Continual Service Improvement initiatives in the DMS Support area
- Subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage
performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are
Skills And Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / Engineering or similar.
- ERP Knowledge (Sap and Dynamics Desirable)
- Experience in running global support models and organizations.
Experience in 24×7 operations set-up
- Compliance Knowledge (Information Security, Processes)
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Customer service attitude and User experience focus with good understanding of the organization’s
goals and objectives.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication skills, stress management skills, straightforward and reliable.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.