PURPOSE OF ROLE
• The Basis Specialist role will be responsible to ensure the availability and performance of all SAP Systems across all Inchcape’s markets.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be involved in SAP Projects that are in progress within Inchcape bringing technical support.
• Proactively execute technical tasks to guarantee the quality of our SAP Systems.
• Be the second level of support within the Event Management Process.
Strategy & Planning
• Plan all technical activities within SAP systems.
• Support the improvement of Team’s internal processes.
• Ensure compliance of the Service Request, Change and Incident Management Processes.
• Execute SAP Basis tasks to maintain or update Inchcape’s systems.
• Monitor all SAP systems as a Second Level of Support.
• Delivers monthly reports about the status of Inchcape’s systems.
Formal Education & Certification:
University degree in the field of computer science, management information systems or a related discipline.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Knowledge and Experience
• Operating System (Windows and/or Linux). • Database Administration for SAP Systems (MS SQL, ASE and/or HANA).
• Basic Networking Knowledge.
• Experience supporting SAP systems as SAP NetWeaver Consultant.
• Previous experience in SAP Implementation and Migration Projects.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and high-paced environment. • Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
• Ability to write & present technical & design documents.
• Able to conduct research into issues and products as required, and document outcomes.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Rotating shifts including night shifts and weekends.
• SAP Service and Support Manager - DDC
• SAP Technical Manager – DDC
• SAP Consultants – DDC
• SAP Project Managers.
• End-Users of the different Markets.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.