Inchcape is one of the world’s largest independent automotive distributors and retailers. Our core purpose is to manage the end-to-end distribution logistics and customer experience for the best car brands in the world. We work on behalf of brands including BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar-Land Rover; VW Group (VW, Audi and Porsche); Toyota/Lexus and Subaru.
Founded in 1847, we are listed on the London Stock Exchange and have 18,700 employees in 32 markets across Asia, the Pacific, South America, Africa, and Europe.
Our core business is distribution in emerging markets, whereby we are exclusively responsible for an auto manufacturer’s sales and brand from the factory gate to the end sale in a specific country. This includes logistics, advertising & marketing, customer experience and retail.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
• Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization.
• Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments.
• Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework.
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur.
• Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
• Support the product owner and provide education where needed
• 3-4 years’ experience on a scrum team.
• Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict.
• Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum.
• Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not.
• Experience with successful Agile techniques
• Ability to work with and lead a team.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.