PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Business Applications Architect role is oriented to implement and maintain the applications design for the overall logical and technical architecture. This individual will provide technical leadership and consulting across the organization, from strategic decision making down to the project planning level, applications, and integration architecture in depth as the software design to develop when apply. The Business Applications Architect Engineer will gain organizational commitment for all high-level Business Applications plans and initiate and participate in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing mentioned plans.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Business application Architect will work closely with the project teams, IT leaders, business teams (Globally) & service delivery area on the DDC (Colombia and Philippines)
- The services will be provided to worldwide Inchcape markets.
- Will support, design, and apply the strategic business applications plan, according to the Enterprise strategy designed by the global IT architect.
- Must design and evaluate (architecture, cost, technology, resources, and tools) business applications.
- Active participation in projects, designing the technical solution and oversee the development and deployment process to align the implementation with the defined architecture.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong software architecture experience essential.
- Strong software development experience using server-side technologies, client-side technologies and strong understanding of mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of software architecture definition
- Strong knowledge of SOA
- Strong knowledge and experience on .NET Core, PHP, JS (example: nodejs), mobile technologies using react native / flutter/ Ionic / Xamarin etc.
- Certifications in DevOps
- Certifications in the use of DevOps solutions (Azure and open Source)
- Preparation and training on DevSecOps tools