PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The SAP SuccessFactors Specialist role is responsible for providing support to the different project workstreams within the SuccessFactors HR Transformation program. This individual will provide technical and functional support to master data migration, testing, roles and profiles, and functional teams to ensure the correct adoption of the solution, answering queries from the workstreams and ensuring quality project deliverables.
- Provide SAP consultancy services for the SSFF, specialised in Employee Central and with proven experience in defining and documenting integrations with legacy systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Good technical and functional knowledge of SSFF, especially in the Central Employee module.
- Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
- Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
- Flexible timetables for working in different time zones
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Conduct workshops to document the required integrations between SSFF with the diferent legacy systems used by Inchcape markets globally.
- Functionally support the definition of the structure of SSFF integrations with the different applications used by the Inchacape payroll marketplaces and being able to identify issues or dependencies between the two
- Develop the necessary documentation to support the integration processes implemented in the project.
- Perform knowledge transfer to junior consultants and support teams as required to maintain the integration processes implemented by the project.
- Support the data migration workstream with data mapping and data import activities as required
- Support the integration team with the integration mapping (at a process and field level)
- Ensure the alignment of the HRIS data model with the country requirements for payroll
- Support the integration team with the integration mappings
- Collate & review the RBP matrix with the project functional lead to define the roles and profiles
- Support the testing teams during the test design planning and build test scenarios
- Act as the first point of contact during Hypercare support phase, including the management of all defects, triage and tracking
- Verifiable experience in the implementation of SSFF, Central Employee module, minimum three complete projects.
- Desirable, but not essential, certified SSFF-Central Employee Consultant