Purpose of Role
We’re a leading player in the automotive services sector operating in the distribution, retail, and logistics markets. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of leading automotive brands in markets around the world. The successful applicant will work with the Experience Design Lead and developers to maintain a consistent creative brand execution across multiple regions, brands and markets. You’ll be working on an automotive commerce platform that includes a new car configurator.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Working with brand style guides to tailor design assets
- Designing tactical design assets across our CMS-driven websites
- Developing user interface visuals and layouts
- Plan user stories and scenarios
- Collaborating cross-functionally in a heavily matrixed organization and incorporating feedback and gathered requirements from different managerial levels into design concepts and enhancements
- Some after-hours work will be required to join online meetings with global team members
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Designing low-fidelity and high-fidelity mockups, interaction models, user task flows, visual screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and improve the user experience.
This is not a technical role, but you will be required to understand functional limitations of both user experience design and web platforms.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Highly competent with all Adobe programs
- High competence with Figma or InVision
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and can support work across web and mobile environments
- Knowledge of UX skills including user journeys and information architecture will be highly regarded
- Design-first thinking which includes principles that guide output including visual hierarchy, typography, and layout
- An ability to develop and progress concepts through refinement and guidance
- Previous experience essential.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform