Purpose of Role:
- Provide SAP Lead 1 consultancy services for the FI module.
- Implement and propose solutions for the improvement cases and projects to which the FI team is assigned.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Solve improvements related to the FI module according to DDC methodology.
- To participate in Inchcape projects according to assignment
- Lead and guide the development of functional specifications by the FI SAP Configuration Team.
- To guide and train consultants in the training process
- Be responsible for the successful maintenance of SAP including the provision of functional expertise, guidance, presentation and instruction on SAP products to the Business community
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the SAP environment and evaluate the impact of changes or additions
- Create proper documentation to ensure seamless deployments and easy support for the created or changes
- Support testing as required for new user functionality
- Consult with peers on Incidents, changes and projects as required
- Familiarity with best practice interface technologies within a SAP environment and able to architect changes or enhancements to interfaces as required
- Expertise in FICO module
- Core Simple finance (FICO)
- New G/L – mandatory
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Professional in finalcial careers with SAP training in academies and courses and preferably certified.
- Solid knowledge of general accounting, treasury, fixed assests, magnetic media, accounts payable, accounts receivable, multicash, official books
- FI module experience more than 4 years
- Excel skills
- High level of English
- Customer service attitude
- Knowledge sharing
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.