Purpose of Role
As an SAP ABAP and BTP consultant, you will participate in the implementation of SAP enhancements and projects with a regional and global scope. Part of the functions are requirements analysis, effort estimation, development in ABAP, Fiori, BTP and Analytics, test management and support of the implemented solutions. Working in English and with the best programming practices in ABAP, POO, HANA and S/4HANA are challenges as part of the role of being an ABAP Consultant at Inchcape.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in Development of improvements and project as SAP ABAP, BTP and Fiori Consultant
- Transform business function requirements into technical programs • Performing and documenting unit tests within the scope of the developer
- Create Technical Specifications for Developments
- Continuous learning cloud platforms for development such as BTP
- Analysis and solution of Incidents concerning SAP ABAP, Fiori and BTP
- Experience working with Business Application Studio, Full Stack Web IDE and SAP Cloud Platform Cockpit
- Debug and Performance activities
- Participate in migration, conversion and testing projects for existing integrations within the scope of SAP ABAP and PI/PO
- Learn complementary tools to ABAP such as WorkFlow, PI/PO, CPI and others.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- ABAP Development
- ABAP POO
- ABAP on HANA
- ABAP with S/4HANA
- CPI – PI/PO (Optional)
- SAP life cycle implementation
- SAP IDOC and RFC
- SAP EPR / CRM Knowledge (Optional)
- HANA Platform
- SAP Fiori / HTML5 / CSS
- SAP BTP
- ODATA Services
- SAP Gateway
- SAP WorkFlow
- Systems Engineer or related.
- SAP Academy ABAP (Optional)
- SAP BTP/Fiori training
- SAP ABAP Certification (Optional)
- SAP BTP o Fiori Certification (Desirably)
- Fast Learner
- Positive attitude
- Good organization and problem-solving skills.
- Critical Thinking/Problem-Solving
- Confident level of English to work on projects with English-speaking teams.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.