Purpose of Role:
- SAP L1.5 Logistics Support Analyst main purpose is to provide the first level of business process and functional support for the SAP MM/SD/VMS/DBM module, supporting the business processes implemented on SAP related to the areas of Production Planning, Logistics and Distribution.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze incidents and service request to provide and deploy efficient solutions in the times agreed with the business in the SLA (Service Level Agreement) and that are align with SAP and business best practices.
- Identify repetitive incidents and propose them to be manage as problems and lead the root cause analysis.
- Get actively involved in the knowledge process to the end user, making documents, documenting known errors in our Knowledge database, preparing end user training documentation, among others.
- Develop functional tests in a quality environment and accompanying, if necessary, the end-user testing process.
FORMAL EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- SAP Logistic Certification (Desirable)
- At least of 2 years of SAP experience supporting SAP MM/SD Functionality
- At least of 1 years of SAP experience in support services.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Capacity to do SAP Functional configurations in SAP ECC 6.0
- Must have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must be Results-oriented.
- Must have the ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Capacity to perform multiple tasks and deal with different expectations and undertakings simultaneously.
- Be adaptable.
- Capable, self-motivated, and confident.
- Must be straightforward and reliable.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.