Inchcape is one of the world’s largest independent automotive distributors and retailers. Our core purpose is to manage the end-to-end distribution logistics and customer experience for the best car brands in the world. We work on behalf of brands including BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar-Land Rover; VW Group (VW, Audi and Porsche); Toyota/Lexus and Subaru.
Founded in 1847, we are listed on the London Stock Exchange and have 18,700 employees in 32 markets across Asia, the Pacific, South America, Africa, and Europe.
Our core business is distribution in emerging markets, whereby we are exclusively responsible for an auto manufacturer’s sales and brand from the factory gate to the end sale in a specific country. This includes logistics, advertising & marketing, customer experience and retail.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding business model, processes and business rules with scenarios. Generate documentation around that to properly share the information with technical teams.
- Experience in gathering, defining requirements and the creation of all related documentation (JIRA user stories, tasks, and acceptance criteria using Gherkin format)
- Write and/or review functional and technical requirements specifications for the implementation
- Work with product team and solution architects to understand and review the requirements, prototyping, and implement / update solutions
- Working in agile environment being responsible of adding the information on Jira and Confluence about the product understanding, user stories, use cases and rules to test and acceptance.
- Work with scrum team on sprint engagements such as sprint planning, refinements, retrospective, and backlog review.
- Supporting on the realization and understanding of customer journeys.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence your team and stakeholders.
- Digital practices/ideas to bring to the table and not be afraid of challenging the status quo.
- Work closely with the teams at DDC (Colombia and Philippines)
Formal Education & Certification:
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science
- Certifications on SAFe Agile or SAFe Product Owner / Manager is a Plus Desirable studies or training on:
- Design thinking
- Business process design
- Business Product definition (oriented to applications)
- Communication skills
- Agile methodologies
Skills and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 years of experience in business analysis with extensive experience on handling complex requirements, documentation, analysis and validation
- Experience working under Agile methodologies, preferably SAFe
- End customer experience would be highly advantageous
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills is desirable (big plus)
- Exceptional presentation skill is desirable
- Business processes mapping tools
- Microsoft Office
- Tools supporting Agile methodologies such as Jira, and confluence
- Positive and constructive mindset.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
- People-oriented communication (differentiate between technical audience and functional audience)
- Analytical person, always prioritizing impact, and importance on business.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Improvement mindset. Open for recommendations and fast learner.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to write & communicate business models/processes, implications, risks, dependencies and results.
- Highly self-motivated and motivator.
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.