At Inchcape, we want to have in our team a professional with experience in managing IT operations, who can properly manage the interaction between Development teams, projects and end users, with experience in managing service desk software, monitoring, extracting and managing reports, SLA’s compliance, overseeing daily activities.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mindset and proven success in managing multiple departments for maximum productivity. This person will be highly skilled in IT management, Support production needs & requests as required for fulfilment and will be able to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity and inclusion within the operations team.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Operations project coordinator(s), Scrum master, project manager to transitions and deploy for customers on production environment.
- Drive measured improvements in effectiveness and efficiency of the processes.
- Collect, Analyse, report & present on daily operations reports related data and information.
- Capture risks and opportunities related to properly work of applications.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Classic and Agile Methodologies
- Monitoring software: Azure Monitor, uptimerobot.
- COBIT is a plus
To apply for this role, select “Apply Here” and you will be taken to SkillsNow Platform.