Purpose of role
Ensure compliance with the KPIS of the business units, at sales, lead generation, cost per lead level. Responsible for analyzing the 360 digital media, delivering insights to both the implementation team and the business unit, which ensures the good results of each brand.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with the brand’s digital metrics on a monthly basis and raise possible deviations of results early.
- Generate opportunities with the rest of the digital team. Example: (Email campaigns, content generation).
- Monthly A/B test Gantt
- Compliance with BU targets
- Deliver brand insights, allowing to create an optimal media plan according to needs (Understand competition, business unit needs, country context).
Skills and Experience required:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree Marketing, Business, Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience 1+ years
- Knowledge Google Ads
- Knowledge Meta
- Knowledge Google Analytics universal and Analytics 4
- Knowledge Excel
- English B1