Job role and responsibilities:
- Management of the execution and delivery for the Product Manager.
- Development of the execution plan based on the scope, budget and objectives set by the Product Manager.
- Mobilisation of the team for a new Feature Enhancement or New Market Deployment. This includes:
- ensuring that the right skills and team capacity is in place; ensuring that the business understand what is required of it and key people in the business are brief and understand what is expected of them; ensuring that everyone on the project understands their roles; ensuring that everyone on the project understands the timeline and milestones that the project is working to; ensuring that any risks, issues and dependencies are discussed and known; Leadership in the execution of the Feature Enhancement / New Market Deployment, including:
- breaking down the deliverables into milestones and tasks for each of the delivery teams.
- assigning tasks and milestones to each team.
- coordinating different teams to ensure information is flowing correctly.
- ensuring teams understand dependencies.
- with the Product Manager, managing the sprits and scums.
- monitoring task and milestone completion.
- flagging delays / risks/ issues to the Product Manager.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a project management or a related role.
- Familiarity of Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience working autonomously and with remote teams is an advantage.
- Experience working on BI deployment projects is an advantage.
- College graduated
- Agile methodology qualifications are an advantage (e.g. PMI, CAMP, scrum master)
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Communication and interpersonal skills:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written (presentations, reports, documents) and spoken, in order to influence on key decision makers on sometimes difficult topics.
- A team player that is adept at building trusting relationships within the business in order to enlist their participation and support.
Project management and delivery:
- Experience in tracking and driving forward multiple projects; briefing senior stakeholders on progress.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, fast-moving and complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to critically challenging ideas and assumptions in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Resourceful, curious and proactive in approaching problems.
- Experience with JIRA project management software is an advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI and advanced Excel is an advantage.