Purpose of role
- The IT Cloud Engineer Senior will be responsible for implement, operate and maintain platforms in cloud and on-premises and evaluate new technologies for fit in current infrastructure architecture.
- This role will ensure the Cloud operation on the current tenancies, will maintain the continuous improvement process and will work in the Cloud migration projects and transition of new acquired companies into the Inchcape cloud services.
Job role and responsibilities:Job Role and Responsabilities
- The IT Cloud Engineer Senior will work closely with the NCI project & service delivery area on the DDC (Colombia and Philippines)
- The services will be provided to worldwide Inchcape markets.
- Active participation on the projects and oversee the deployment process to align the implementation with the architecture proposed.
- Must operate and maintain monitoring tools in the cloud platforms.
- Whiling to work in a 7 x 24 shift times for planned activities or on call/stand by shifts.
- Be able to support lower-level people in team roles, guide and orchestrate activities according to needs.
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science and 8 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in Azure fundamentals (AZ-900) and Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104).
- Proven knowledge and desire certification of developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204).
Knowledge and experience:
- 10 years of experience working in IT.
- 8 years or overall experience and successful administering Cloud tenancies or private cloud environments.
- Basic knowledge in infrastructure as code, docker or Kubernetes.
- Basic knowledge in automation tools such as power automate, shell scripting, among others.
- Basic knowledge in agile methodologies.
- Exceptional knowledge of infrastructure maintenance and delivery within an enterprise environment.
- Broad knowledge of current infrastructure technologies.
- Managing infrastructure for complex cloud applications.
- Experience presenting technical cloud principles, designs, and Automation / monitoring systems tools.
- Backup and disaster recovery tools management experience in Azure and AWS Platforms.